If you are planning to purchase your home with a loan, one of the first steps of the home purchase process is to get connected with a mortgage lender to discuss your purchasing options.
That is one of the first steps to purchasing a home because as your REALTOR®, Amanda Hill will need to know the price range that is right for you and your finances. From there, the team can search for the best homes that will fit you and your lifestyle.
Being in Real Estate in the Grand Junction area for many years, Amanda Hill has a list of trusted lenders that are professional, efficient, and experienced. Having a great lender is just as important as having a great REALTOR®.
Reach out today to get Amanda Hill's list of trusted lenders
Phone: 970.250.0083 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being prepared before getting approved is helpful in order for the process to go smoothly as possible. The following list covers most of the types of information you and any partner will need. Some lenders have slightly different information requirements, be sure to ask before your initial meeting.
– Social Security Number and Birth Date
– Paycheck: Last two pay stubs showing year-to- date earnings.
– W-2 Tax Forms: Last two years
– Employers: All information from the past 2 Years
– Account Numbers and Balances of all accounts
– Current Assets: IRA’s, stocks, bonds, ETC.
– Value Personal Property: Cars, Furniture, Retirement accounts, collections, and other valuable property
– Liabilities: Auto loans, student loans, credit cards, other debt.
– Current and Previous Addresses: Provide information including address, monthly payments, landlords, current market value,
-Agreement to Purchase: If an agreement to purchase has been signed provide a signed copy, any amendments to it, receipts for earnest money or down payment deposits toward that property.